[FC] Camper package

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jun 23 23:30:01 2004

Doug..... if you would like a pop up to add to the roof of your GB,  I have
one that will be available sometime this summer.   It is free for the taking.
I am in CT on the MA/RI border.  All you have to do is come and remove it....
Paul in Woodstock CT.....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Douglas Dunlap
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 2:00 AM
  Subject: [FC] Camper package

  Much to my delight I was told at Lexington KY that the Camper package
  for a green brier used of course was worth 200-300 dollars. I located
  one mahogany in color to include Refrigerator , back drawers,cabinet,
  and mirror sink, tabletop,closet(?) bed and cushions, said to be in
  very nice condition. I not knowing that they came in that color stated
  that it might have been home made and I was told that you can't tell it
  was because it was in very nice condition. Meaning it did not look home
  made. I am looking for  this package if any one has one and or some
  guidance in its value of the above camper package please get back to me.
  I am enjoying the Corvanatics very much it was a great showing in KY. I
  am mostly interested in the GB campers and was hoping to see more at
  the convention. Hope to see more of them soon.
  Thanx in advance
  Doug Dunlap
  65 GB