[FC] Camper package

Douglas Dunlap corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jun 23 22:47:01 2004

Much to my delight I was told at Lexington KY that the Camper package
for a green brier used of course was worth 200-300 dollars. I located
one mahogany in color to include Refrigerator , back drawers,cabinet,
and mirror sink, tabletop,closet(?) bed and cushions, said to be in
very nice condition. I not knowing that they came in that color stated
that it might have been home made and I was told that you can't tell it
was because it was in very nice condition. Meaning it did not look home
made. I am looking for  this package if any one has one and or some
guidance in its value of the above camper package please get back to me.
I am enjoying the Corvanatics very much it was a great showing in KY. I
am mostly interested in the GB campers and was hoping to see more at
the convention. Hope to see more of them soon.
Thanx in advance
Doug Dunlap
65 GB