[FC] Parts trucks in Ft Wayne,Indiana

Tue Jun 29 23:18:01 2004

   A few months back I talked to a guy up in Ft Wayne,Indiana about some Vair
vans in his back yard. He has  2 64's and a 65.  Two of them were Greenbriers
and one a Corvan. There were extra parts stored inside them. He wants to sell
them all together. I think he wanted like $900 for all 3 but he may be
flexible. Its too far away to interest me so I didnt pursue it any further. I
just
ran across the scrap piece of paper I wrote his name on this evening. His name
is Steve Bruder and his address is 7211 N. River Rd., Ft. Wayne,Ind.  Hope
this helps somebody needing parts.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966