[FC] Parts trucks in Ft Wayne,Indiana

Kent Sullivan corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jun 30 03:15:01 2004

Hi,

As many of you know, I have a '65 Greenbrier registry. I would be most
appreciative if someone could go look at the '65 that Tim mentions below and
send me some info on it; specifically, the VIN, Delivery Date (after the
"DD" on driver's door VIN tag--probably blank), Trim Code, and Paint Code.
The latter two items are on a plate up under the dash behind the parking
brake handle.

Thanks!