[FC] The Purging of the Garage

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jun 30 12:51:01 2004

  I might have one Tom if he doesn't...

-----Original Message-----
From: corvanatics-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:corvanatics-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Thomas Shepard
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 9:58 AM
To: corvanatics@corvair.org
Subject: Re: [FC] The Purging of the Garage

Hey Lon,
Would you happen to have a spare FC 4sp tranny mounting bracket? If you
could send me one I would send you some $$ for it.
I live in Marshalltown Iowa. My zip is 50158
Street address is 103 Harmony Drive.
I know that you may not want to part with the spares that you would need for
your current vehicles.

Thomas Shepard
' 61 Loadside
' 65 Monza