[FC] Parts trucks in Ft Wayne,Indiana

Dale Dewald corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Jun 30 13:07:01 2004

Hello,

Thank you to Lon for reading my mind and posting a message to the effect so
promptly.

If I had a reasonable inventory of what this fellow has in his backyard
(especially the condition of the '65) I might consider purchasing the whole
lot of stuff.  This would, of course, be contingent on logistics. Even
though IN borders the state of MI, Ft Wayne is over 600mi from me.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI