[FC] Duct Cleaning and rebuilding

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Mar 3 16:14:03 2004

Answers based on my asking the same question:

  - Yes, the duct can be split.
  - Putting insulation back in isn't really needed.

If you get that duct cleaned out you'll move the air just fine and be
warm.  Bear in mind that nowhere else is the system insulated.  Bob
Marlow sent me some instructions, I'll put them on a web page along
with some photos shortly, I'm in the process of doing the same thing.

--Bryan