[FC] Vent Shades?

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Mar 6 17:43:02 2004

If anyone else is looking for a pair of FC vent shades, I have a pair listed
on eBay and they are presently selling for $105..... the auction number is
2463852500 .  The address is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463852500&cate
gory=42606 .  I have also listed a NOS 1965 car engine mount.  Both of these
auctions end tomorrow around noon.... thanks Paul in CT....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: PhilMcNear@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 12:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Vent Shades?

  I can't go to the Vairfest unfortunately. There's parts I need like wheel
  cylinders front and back on the right side, control arm bushings, rear
springs,
  emergency flashers, window fuzzies, etc. One Corvan is in nice physical
shape,
  but the engine is worn, the second one is solid with onky 92K original, but
in
  need of refurbishing as it hasn't been driven since 1978. What to do?

  Phil