[FC] ignition bezel revisited

Sat Mar 6 15:58:02 2004

I have taken off an ignition switch before; but I had the key that fit it.
I'm trying to change the ignition/door locks on a rampside that I bought that
had no keys (hot-wired to drive home). I've been trying to pop out the ignition
cylinder with no results, using the key from my other van. I can feel the
little plunger inside push back with a paperclip, and the cylinder then rotates
further counterclockwise, but I can't seem to pull it out; it feels like
something is still holding it. Are there any tricks to getting it out without having
the right key?

Bill