[FC] ignition bezel revisited(master key set)

Sun Mar 7 03:20:03 2004

blank post sent in error my oversensitive mouse..sorry.  also i forgot to
mention locksmiths (old timers) should have that set of keys and let you try them
if you stay in their sight...i had an old time gm parts guy who would rekey
all my old locks for me to the same old key number and cut keys with the tool.
he is now retired and father of a guy that works at my old business. i can ask
him if he kept the kit. i bought a bunch of blanks not too long ago. they are
getting  a  touch harder to find now so dont waste them.