[FC] Clutch Problems in my FC (part III)

Sun May 23 08:54:00 2004

it sure sounds like you have to bite the bullet and take it apart again. i
went thru it just a few weeks ago and beleive me it comes apart fast when you
are as p....ed as i was!. it was a bad disk i overlooked(rivets close to center,
new supplied by owner). take it apart and look at everything careful;ly, the
pin on the differential that supoports the throwout arm, the disk, pressure
plate, throwout breaing(look carefully!) flywheel . get help, read the book, but
once you look it will come to you.  good luck,
regards tim colson