[FC] Hydraulic Clutch for FC?

* Greenbrier Goon * corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue May 25 19:20:01 2004

Where do I find the "correct" t/o bearing?  According to the Clarks catalog,
the one I have is the one that is supposed to work on an early vehicle even
though it is slightly shorter than the original 1 7/8 inch bearing.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net