[FC] Rampside Dual Master Cylinder Conversion HELP

Sat May 29 11:17:01 2004

IF  you sat thru a saftey meeting demonstrating the possible(probable)
failure of steel tubing with conventional fluid in it after setting a few years and
see the samples and photos of tubing from the inside you would want all new
tubing and silicone fluid with dual master cylinder. the tubing fails because(in
most cases) of microscopice weak spots in the wall from the inside..little
cone shaped holes by the moisture in the fluid acting like a drill.  now if you
watched a car have its brakes fail (with injuries)and saw others that had
failures you would be on the soapbox with me!!   i drove a 62 vette home 235 miles
annd blew the tubing off it as i drove it into my shop to store it with
minimal effort. i have blown tubing off many cars in the process of inspections in
ny state shop. many were only a couple years old so the issue was outside rust
not inside like our old cars.its your bullet  dodge it..my flame suit is on
regards tim colson..
i only know what i have seen and done!