[FC] Rampsides

J R Read_HML corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Nov 1 23:03:04 2004

Tim---  On Corvanatics "Reply" and "Reply All" give you the same result.
So, if you are trying to send a PRIVATE message to someone, be careful - or
ALL will see.

Did you buy another?  I thought you said it was a '61.  Now (on Corvanatics)
it is a '62.

I pic or two of mine (a '61) is attached.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PICT2681loresA.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PICT2644loresA.jpg]