[FC] Rampside rear

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Nov 2 20:53:03 2004

There are three different rear springs for FC's.  61 FC's came with the
weakest - 3,690 lbs.  The alignment specs show 1.5 degrees positive camber
at curb weight.  I find, in my Rampside, it runs closer to 5 degrees
positive.  I assume the 1.5 degrees is for the Greenbrier.  It takes about
400 lbs over the rear wheels to get 0 degrees camber.
Jim Davis