[FC] Head ligts and running lights

TiM M corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Nov 10 02:09:01 2004

     A question about how the lights on the Rampside
work. When I pull the headlight switch to the first
position the four running lights lite. When I pull it
to the second position the outside two headlights
light and the front running lights go out. Is this the
correct operation? My hi-low switch on the floor
doesn't do anything but make the two outside light
flicker. I was curious as to what happens when the
high beams are switched on, do the outer lights go off
and the inner ones go on, or do all four light at
once? I'm also assuming the outer head lights are the
low beams?

Thanks,

TiM