[FC] Re: Herb Martin's number

Thu Nov 18 22:55:01 2004

       Thank's to Diane Galli for a speedy reply with Herb's number. I just
spoke with him and I ll be sending off payment. He wasnt aware I didnt have
his
home number. All is now good,finally. Thanks again.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966