[FC] Re: Gen support offset....????

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 6 00:21:01 2004

Duane you are a genius! You are absolutely correct! The gen mounts on the
other side of the bracket closest to the idler pulley! It all makes sense now!
And everything fits like it should.
I bow at your feet, oh mighty guru!

Somewhere, sometime, some way, I will find a way to buy a Rampside from you.

thanx a million!
Merv

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: antkoto
  To: Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Gen support offset....????

  Merv,

  I believe Larry Claypool's "Stock Is" column, Canadian parts book, American
parts book and the underground parts book all have pictures of the assembly
including grommets, bolt, nut, washers and sleeve.  I am wondering if you have
the generator  assembled on the bracket (oil filter bracket) correctly.  My
guess is the  generator can be put on two ways.  It needs to be assembled as
close to the idler pulley assembly as possible.  I hope that helps.  Your
pictures help a bit but are not as good as being there.

  Duane