[FC] Re: Gen support offset....????

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Wed Oct 6 00:27:01 2004

I am coming to this party late, but a quick note.... if the generator is a LCI
model, it doesn't use the rubber bushing at  the rear of the generator.  This
is the only exception to the rule that I know of.   If you are not certain if
you have a LCI generator.... it is easy to tell...... it is significantly
larger than any other Corvair generator that you have ever seen... Paul in Ct
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org ; corvairs@cybrus.net ; antkoto
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:20 AM
  Subject: [FC] Re: Gen support offset....????

  Duane you are a genius! You are absolutely correct! The gen mounts on the
  other side of the bracket closest to the idler pulley! It all makes sense
now!
  And everything fits like it should.
  I bow at your feet, oh mighty guru!

  Somewhere, sometime, some way, I will find a way to buy a Rampside from
you.

  thanx a million!
  Merv