[FC] Clutch Fork question....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Oct 17 16:39:17 2004

HI all!

The fingers of the fork go in the groove on the throwout bearing. But what
about the springtabs on the back of the fingers.... are they supposed to be in
the groove or on the other side of the flange on the bearing?

Clear as mud?

I put the springtabs in the groove along with the fork fingers reasoning that
it will help prevent the TO bearing from sliding back and forth. I could not
find a picture or instructions in any of the manuals of books.

Help please! Do I need to drop the drivetrain or is everything copacetic?

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC