[FC] Rampy Tire Size

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Oct 18 20:12:01 2004

I think the reason most folks won't consider a tire that small is it
would look skinny.  There's also a practical reason - it's very hard to
get a tire that small with enough load rating.

Since you say your concern is clearance, I'll echo the other folks who
say it shouldn't be.  Ours currently has 225/70-14s with 6" wheels on
it, prior to that it had 205/70-14s on the stock rims.  No problems.
You can see photos at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/gb.html

--Bryan