[FC] Rampy Tire Size

James Davis corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Oct 19 11:00:03 2004

205/75-14's are available in C and D load ranges 1, 770 and 2,170 lbs
respectively.  This should greatly exceed the load rating of the stock
rim's 1,300 lbs.  Also it should be noted that NHTSA regulation 110
specifies that vehicles other than passenger cars should never exceed 91%
of their rated capacity.  This is for new vehicles but I would think the
prudent would also take heed.
Jim Davis