[FC] Idle woes

Garry Parsley corvanatics@corvair.org
Mon Sep 6 17:42:01 2004

Thanks all!

As it turned out, there was a vacuum leak at the balance tube hoses,
replaced them, still the same. Completely forgot that the idle cannot be
set up with the cross shaft attached at the left side. Disconnected that,
reset idle, now it's running (or maybe I should say idling) like a champ.
Just goes to show that no man is an island. It takes a village to run a
Corvair! Thanks again from the bottom of my addled brain,

Garry Parsley