[FC] POOP or kickdown

Tue Sep 7 10:31:01 2004

powerglide in my rampy with 3:55 gears seems fine around here(kinda like vt)
and i drove it to vt last year and it did not shift down even on bennington
hill. i am happy so far with this setup with homebrew "110" engine.(is not as
quick as 4spd but nicer i think) in fact the heads i ran last year to vt and
carlise would compute to compression ratio very low.(they were 180hp heads).i
might even get brave and try 3:27 gears sometime and set the kickdown higher mph.
i gotta keep trying strange stuff its in my genes... regards, tim colson