[FC] clutch/diff

Tue Sep 7 11:45:01 2004

These are stock 9 1/8 clutch disc cores that I use.  They are stock
thickness, so, yes, they will fit everything. I even have  available a metalic -
Feramic disc on a corvair center. No chatter but it REALLY  hooks up hard and has
high wear on the flywheel and PP. The Fibre Tuf will out  wear a stock disc 3 to
1 and if they get oil soaked, they are cleanable!
    The cost is $155 for either plus a $25 core, or  send your core first. I
can do CC, pay pal, check, or MO, even cash  sometimes!
    Ken Hand
    PS. Check out my web site for pictures of the  discs.

In a message dated 9/7/2004 9:41:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,