[FC] Jean Crosley???????

Thu Sep 9 19:58:00 2004

       I lost Jean Crosley's email address. She is the owner of the van with
the factory folding prototype seat in it. By chance are you out there Jean or
does someone have it? I need to get information on the location of the show
next weekend in Indianapolis,Ind.
                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966