[FC] folding prototype seat.....

Paul Steinberg corvanatics@corvair.org
Thu Sep 9 20:07:02 2004

Can you tell me more about this factory folding prototype seat?  This is the
first time that I have heard about its existence.  Never knew that the factory
considered such a thing.  thanks Paul in CT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EconoUSAParts@aol.com
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:00 PM
  Subject: [FC] Jean Crosley???????

         I lost Jean Crosley's email address. She is the owner of the van
with
  the factory folding prototype seat in it. By chance are you out there Jean
or
  does someone have it? I need to get information on the location of the show
  next weekend in Indianapolis,Ind.
                                                         Tim in Ky
                                                  Econo USA Parts
                                   Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                                 Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                              A100 parts also available

                                                    Ebay Falcon1966