[FC] Prototype seat pics

Sat Sep 18 23:18:01 2004

  I thought I would mention that Jean pointed out to me that the upper
section or back of the seat doesn't fold completely flat due to the seat
having too
much stuffing in it when it got recovered. It measures about 6 inches thick
and I would think that's about 2 inches too much. When I do my own recreation
of
the seat Im going to test fit it before the final covering gets applied so I
can be sure it will fold down completely flat. I wrote down all the
measurements I ll need to recreate this seat pretty much identical or at least
very
close too it. I think the side triangle shaped brackets would be the hardest
part
to recreate but they don't necessarily have to be identical in every way in
order to make them still functional. I may take liberty here and there where
its
not really that important to be exactly perfect. After all, who's really
gonna know anyhow? Most folks have never seen one before.
       Also some pics are gonna seem repetitious but I felt it necessary to
take a lot of similar shots to cover all the things I need to duplicate, also
taking into consideration that some may not turn out great with the sun and
its
shadows. Take note of a couple of the last ones that are of the zerk fittings
and a few others of the interior and hinge areas. Some of these I took for my
own purposes. There are 30 pics in all.

                                                       Tim in Ky
                                                Econo USA Parts
                                 Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
                               Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks
                                            A100 parts also available

                                                  Ebay Falcon1966