[FC] Custom engine removal

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Apr 9 22:36:35 EDT 2005

OK... let me get this straight... you want to basically cut the floor and
frame around the engine bay and possibly graft it into another rampside? I
suppose it is possible, but it will probably end up being just as much
work... you will end up taking the whole thing apart anyway...????
my 2 cents
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC