[FC] gas tank sealer or liner or whatever.....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Apr 9 22:44:14 EDT 2005

HI all!

dropped the tank from the 64 sedan and it had at least two cups of dirt in it.. I think the neighbour kids have been up to some tricks...

cleaned it out with tide and a handfull of screws and a bit of water...

found two small areas with a few holes that I patched up with JB Weld...

gonna hit it with a couple of bottles of rust destroyer and if there is enough tank left over ....

I  need to find a suitable tank revitalizer.... a Canadian source would be nice... anyone know of a product worth the money?

other solution is to buy a new tank.... anyone know who makes new ones? I heard that all gas tanks for earlies are made in Calgary.... true?

many thanx!
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC