[FC] Custom engine removal

Michael Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Sun Apr 10 07:41:20 EDT 2005

I appreciate all the responses.  What's going on is my parts truck has to go away here pretty soon, and I thought it would be easier to just cut the engine out, floor and all, and roll it to the side, rather than go to the trouble of removing it the right way.  I don't really have a good place to work on it, and it would actually be easier for me to cut the floor out and lift the truck rather than set the truck up and drop the engine.

If I cut out the floor/engine like I'm thinking I'd like to, I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Again, thanks for the responses and the advice.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia