[FC] gas tank again

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Apr 13 14:09:22 EDT 2005

With the way America is these days there will be no run of a hundred.  With
the potential liability issues I can not make any gas tanks except for
myself without getting the company I work for involved.  Now I can have
Water tank drawings and cut sheets available for those who wish to have
them, these Water tanks do not meet any codes and there is no liability
expressed in any way.

If I were to make another tank I would seriously consider making it out of
aluminum instead of stainless.  The stainless tank is very heavy, I don't
have a weight on it yet but it will be weighed (have to pay scrap price).

Keith Hammett