[FC] gas tank again

John Dozsa jdozsa at carr.org
Wed Apr 13 16:04:36 EDT 2005

I suggest you run your design through eMachineShop and get a price
quote.  It's easy to get price quotes for various quantities.  See:

<http://www.emachineshop.com/>

It's a remarkable free program for mechanical design and fabrication.
Uses price as a design parameter allowing you to factor in cost as you
design.

John Dozsa