[FC] do-it-yourself alignments

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 23:07:16 EDT 2005

If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.  I would just continue to enjoy it the way it is.  In the old days, they always did alignments the way you did and it was fine.  No need to waste good money to have someone tell you that you did it correctly.  If it will make you feel better, send me $10 in the mail and I will send you back a certificate certifying you in "old fashioned wheel alignment" that you can post on the wall and call yourself an expert......