[FC] gas tank again

Gail P Policella gailvair at juno.com
Thu Apr 14 14:14:26 EDT 2005

I have a four car garage and my daily driver has never been inside it (It
is the newest car we own)  I have a Coupe, Convertible, Greenbrier and a
lawn trailer among thousands of corvair parts and stuff my husband
refuses to throw out or give away. You can barely walk down the isles of
each bay and must be very careful other wise you will knock something
over.  You can barely open the doors to the cars, my very skinny husband
can barely fit.  My husbands junk is now taking over the laundry area in
the garage so I can now barely move in that area.  My husband is a pack
rat who can't seem to give anything up.
I put things out to the garbage and he hides them in the garage or attic.
 The attic is another story, that is also packed with Corvair parts.
I look at an empty garage and I dream of what it would be like to pull
into the garage in bad weather.  My next house will be a 6 car garage, 2
attached to the home and 4 separate from the house.  I will stake my
claim with one space for my daily driver and the laundry area inside the
home instead of the garage.

Sincerely a very tolerable & patient wife,

Gail P. Policella  Margate, FL
Chapter # 333  South Florida Corvairs
64 Deluxe Greenbrier with Dealer Camper Kit
65 Monza Coupe/ 66 Corsa Convertible