[FC] Seat Belt installation

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 15:24:55 EDT 2005

As I recall there are bolts along the back wall of the cab that you can
unscrew and use for belt mounting.  I've seen some Rampsides with holes
drilled thru the fender well next to the seat and thru the floor behind or
under the seat.  If you drill holes in the center, watch out you don't drill
thru the gas tank!!!
Clark Hartzel