[FC] Seat Belt installation

antkoto antkoto at bctonline.com
Fri Apr 15 13:53:13 EDT 2005

James,

If you want a  factory installation, look at the 1962 FC installation
manual.  It has the measurements (they are critical in order to miss things
underneath the floor boards).  I have  installed them on my 1961 ramp and
they look great and are functional.  I believe the 63 and up FCs have a
dimple or a threaded hole for seat belt installation which makes it easy. By
the way, I have extra lugs that bolt into the floor for the 1961 ramp and
the seat belt clamps (that clamp the belt to the bolt) that are shown in the
manual in case you can not find them.

Duane Wentlandt