[FC] Disecting a Rampside

Michael Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Apr 15 16:46:24 EDT 2005

Ah, what I meant was that I want to separate the "cab" from the rest of the
truck.  I realize there is no traditional "chassis" and that the cab will
not come off like, say, a Chevy C10.  In this instance I was using the word
chassis in a generic way.  I apologize if it didn't make sense.

That being said, what I need to know, since the body is in fact all welded
into one big piece, where a good place is to cut the cab away from the bed.

And as an aside, if anyone knows where I can get the big F30 clutchhead
without ordering from SnapOn I'd love to hear about it.

Mike