[FC] Need FC parts

Bill Wells brierpath at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 08:58:51 EDT 2005

Folks,

I am in the home stretch in getting my Rampside on the road. Over the 5 years it bounced around various paint shops, many small parts have become lost. Of course, my rusty parts van went to the crusher a few months ago.
I am in need of the following fairly mundane parts:

Passenger side fresh air vent door
Metal shield and rubber grommet where main body harness and cables come up through the floor.
Driver's side filler panel just below battery(somewhat triangular shaped.
Large metal ring that secures the shifter boot to the body.

I will pay the going rate or trade for something you may need.

Thanks,
Bill Wells