[FC] Re: Turbocharged engine in FC

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Tue Aug 2 15:17:56 EDT 2005

Bob wrote:

> Russ Thuleen, formerly of Las Vegas, but now lives in the Birmingham,

Definitely check him out. I was fortunate enough to meet him first
in Palm Springs and years later in Florida, and his very nice Turbo
Rampside with SU carb appears to be a perfect setup. It is the red
Rampside on this picture of the 2004 Pensacola/Navarre Beach meeting,
I am sure I have an engine bay picture which I could mail you
directly if interested.

http://dl5sbs.de/ts_travel/orl20040214a_rampsides_front_m.jpg

Thomas
  (with an also perfectly rebuilt wagon powertrain by Bob Galli ;-)

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan