[FC] 1963 Greenbrier for sale

Glenn Moyer monza67 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 23:38:25 EDT 2005

Anyone interested in a 1963 6 Door Greenbrier?
Black with white accent and roof (Shiney for the most part)
80 hp fc engine 66k miles
3spd with good clutch
deluxe interior
2 rows seats (no thrid seat)
newer matched set tireswith good tread  on steel wheels with deluxe hub caps
newly rebuilt wheel cyinders and new rubber brake hoses
New Silicone Systems Wires
good thermostats
new exhaust manifold donuts
New floor matting
5 position Sunroof installed over cab area. opening front or back.
Gas tank cleaned out
rubber fuel hoses replaced
Rear electrical harness was replaced do to some wire butchering of previos owner.

Runs and drives.and now stops
Will need carbs done Kits included
Tune up
Heater control cables (included
Engine air seals (New included)
Speedo cable (included)
Heater hoses
some rust in rear fender around exhaust pipe

Purchased as part of a package deal for 3 greenbriers one was stripped for parts as it was not repairable. one I am keeping.
Was a GA van so no title but can be obtained through Broadway title in Alabama I already talked to them about it and it won't be a problem to get Have paperwork already.
Spare parts to go with including 80 hp engine
could be nice van with alittle TLC
Pictures availible by request.
Asking $1200
Mike Moyer