[FC] Boomerang revisited

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 17:43:08 EDT 2005

I can't speak from experience, but I have been told that the only way to tell if a used one is good is to put it on the car and "feel" for worn parts.  I don't believe that the cover can be tapped, since it is made of thin material.  If that were a possibility, then they probably would have been that way from the factory.   Paul in CT........