[FC] Misc for sale

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Fri Aug 5 17:00:39 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

For Sale - Spyder Dash, very nice face, almost no pitting, 46,_ _ _,  one of the best unrestored/unpolished  dashes I've run across in a long time.  great shape. Includes trip odometer attachment

Also CORSA instrument cluster dash - newly refurbished exterior, pretty nice.  Includes trip odometer attachment

Also a refurburished CORSA instrument cluster face plate only, the black thin metal piece.

Tailgate / Ramp latches complete for your rampside. Includes the coil spring on the back.  I have pictures if interested.

Center mount two barrel carb setup, has an electrical choke that could be converted to mechanical if needed.  Freshly rebuilt carb, works great, over $250.00 invested in setup. You can have it for 150.00 + shipping. Switched to motorcraft 2 barrel carbs that clark used to offer in 1995.  I have pictures available.  All these items will be going on ebay shortly if no takers from the CORSA folks.

Still buying out inventories, hopefully in the southern US (Florida -DC) North to Kentucky.

I have a 61/62 Corvair Van with a tight 110hp motor.  I have pictures.  It had a small "ouwey" on the front drivers corner.  An easy fix but the previous owner didn't want to mess with it.  Decent paint job. It used to belong to the Queens then transferred to another and now me.  I bought it to save it from the salvage yard.  It runs, drives, everything appears to work (haven't tried everything yet), has the mag hubcaps that are sought after, under the mags are a set of pontiac or buick rallye rims.  Clear title, Don't hold me to this, but If I recall mileage is around 60,000, something.  Would like $1500.00 could deliver for a fee to the southern US.  thanks

Scott Morehead