[FC] VW/Corvair Campout

Ben's Bus bensbus at paonline.com
Tue Aug 9 18:03:13 EDT 2005

Well, folks, it is that time again. Kampers near Knoebels is a campout we host for the VW Bus camping crowd. It is located in Bloomsburg, PA over Labor Day weekend. The link is off the Ben's Bus website at www.geocities.com/ben_bus/knk.htm

Consider yourselves invited for a fun camping weekend with lots of air-cooled talk. Camp in your Corvair van, truck, car, in a tent, or in your modern or not so modern camper or motor home. We have had some Corvanatics attend the past five years. All of you are welcome.

Hope to see you there.

Ben

PS- Bryan B...are ya coming again?