[FC] Fwd: 1963 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbriar van - $4500

darin spring drstuffy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 16:18:43 EDT 2005

1963 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbriar van - $4500
Reply to: anon-89856203 at craigslist.org
Date: 2005-08-09, 12:11PM CDT

I am offering a 1963 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbriar van for sale! This 97% rust free van has 70,000 original miles. New battery, generator, plugs, and carb kit's. Interior is in great shape with no rips or tears. The body has minimal surface rust in a few small areas. Original 145 cubic inch motor. This van is a very presentable driver, but not a fully blown show van. It also features a four speed manual transmission, six roll down windows, original paint, and spare tire cover. The van is missing the middle seat, and is sporting bias ply tires that i reccomend be replaced. This van will be offered on ebay this week. Feel free to email me to arrange a time to view the vair. This is a very original 42 year old vehicle no disapointments.

Note: forwarded message attached.