[FC] Greenbrier doings

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Aug 10 19:58:56 EDT 2005

My Greenbrier has the rear light as well. The previous owner made the
simplest fix imaginable to shut the light off when leaving the doors open. A
2 inch long piece of metal, and 1 screw. When the light needs to be out, the
piece of metal (which is placed close to the door jamb switch), just move it
over the switch to depress it.

Gary swiatowy