[FC] Identification of a part

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 07:09:29 EDT 2005

i just went out to my garage and took pictures of my latches. i am now as
confused as anybody. i will have to try to get to my assembly manuals. they are
packed in filing cabinets on a moving truck parked in my yard buried. i wish
more of you would invest in books. they are as important in projects like this
as washing parts. for the next year or more i will be very frustrated in trying
to get to things or even find them . but this one has me intriuged now. i
have a drawer of good used or rebuilt latches also, i bet the guy who did my
rampy last mixed them up. at least they all work very well. so if you want
pictures of mine, correct or not , i will post them today at the web picture site if
i can. note that these are pictures taken a minute ago of my browm rampy
latches that seem to work well as installed , right or wrong.
regards, tim colson