[FC] front shocks for our LM convert

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 10:55:03 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/17/2005 8:54:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
karknut61 at msn.com writes:

Any other ideas?  Are there any fronts for other
makes, models that  will work?  I have now purchased the front cross member
and it will  be (hopefully) installed this coming weekend.  I would like to
install the new shocks before putting the 'new' crossmember on.   Thanks for
all your past assistance!

    Have you looked at the tech guide? There is an  article in there written,
by me, about the very thing you are trying to  get.
    Ken Hand