[FC] front shocks for our LM convert

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Aug 18 00:34:04 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

I'm glad to see that several folks responded to your query. Just a gentle
reminder though that this list is specific to Corvair FC models and we try
to keep questions focused on them. There are other lists and forums (like
Virtual Vairs and Corvair Center and Virtual Corvair Club) that cover other
Corvairs.

Thanks.