[FC] Smellin' gas

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 09:48:59 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

Happy Holidays!

A belated thanks for the replies on the gas fume issue
- have looked for leaks and can't find anything - will
keep an eye on it and will try the locking gas cap.

On to my next set of questions  - would like to
replace the front bench seat of the Brier with bucket
seats - have noticed a lot of pictures on the web of
FC's with this feature. Will any corvair bucket seats
work? and what is the process? Also, if anyone has
bucket seats I would be interested.

Also, just purchased a Chevrolet emblem from Bob Galli
( thanks Bob ) and noticed in the Clarks Catalogue
that this emblem was for the 61 and 62 models - I have
a 64 and there are definitely no spots for clips on
the right rear door . do I just get out the drill? any
suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Jim Forgey
64 Brier